I can’t believe a year has flown by so fast and yet so slow at the same time! Heidi…my sweet angel girl you turned ONE on July 1st and of course Mama is behind on everything these days. This has been the craziest year, so we weren’t able to throw you and big party like your brother’s HERE. Poor baby you kind of got the second child shaft….not to mention the dang Covid!
So it was just me, your Daddy, Connor, and Auntie Ellen. We sure did celebrate you though and you enjoyed your cake unlike Connor who screamed and wouldn’t touch it. Ha ha!
You are my little ray of sunshine. My rainbow baby after a heartbreaking loss. I love you more than you’ll ever know!
Some things you love:
- Baby Shark
- Dancing to any kind of upbeat music
- crawling and climbing on ANYTHING!
- You can say “Mama” and “Dada”
- You love your bottle and are little Miss Independent
- Yogi Melts are your favorite
- You are pretty much eating table food, but love noodles and pasta
- You have two teeth, but are cutting so many others right now. They need to come in already!!!
- You are sleeping in your crib through the night and doing a great job!
- Your curly hair and raised eyebrow are my favorite things
- You LOVE to cuddle and give hugs
Here are some pictures of our little celebration. I know this year hasn’t been the best, but you are certainly a blessing and a gift from God. I thank God every day for you and your precious life. I never dreamed I’d have another baby, let alone a sweet precious girl. I love you my forever best friend.
Happy Birthday “Heidi Bug” you are the sweetest girl ever.