1. How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging in February 2006
2. And what got you started on blogging?
My sister started a blog and convinced me to start one.
Only she no longer blogs!
3. Has your blog changed?
Yes definitely. It’s definitely more structured and I always have something to say and it’s also an outlet for me to post photos. I love photography.
4. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
I did. I went to a private Baptist college in Conway, AR. I only went for a little over a year then briefly attended another college. I never finished….I had a full scholarship, but decided to get married at the ripe age of 20. I was studying graphic design.
5. Where have you traveled?
I was born in Frankfurt, Germany. My Dad was stationed there in the Army. We lived in Oklahoma, Kansas, and Arkansas. I moved to Texas in 2007 where my husband is from.
In 2011 we went to NYC to see my bloggy BFF Summer.
In February 2012 we traveled to England and Paris.
Next year I’m hoping to travel to either Ireland or Scotland
6. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
A new car- mine is on it’s last leg. After that maybe a new house & I would help our families out. Give some to church and charities.
7. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
Clipping nails, snoring, and people who only talk about themselves.
8. What is your favorite movie?
P.S. I Love You- That’s why I want to go to Ireland!
I also LOVE The Holiday and The Family Man
Holiday movies are my favorite.
9. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
Uhm….Starbucks. I order a grande iced caramel machiatto.
I also love Chili’s mango tea.
10. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Blogging and catching up on TV shows or reading a good book.
11. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
Amazon.com? I mean you can buy anything from there!
12. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present
The time I farted in the 5rd grade and the teacher blamed it on a boy making farting noises and he got in trouble!
13. What day would you love to relive again?
My wedding day. I was so nervous and young at the time I don’t think I fully enjoyed every aspect of the day. I was overwhelmed and if I could do it over I would slow it down and enjoy the day. Best day ever.
14. If your life was turned into a movie… what actor would play you?
I love Rachel McAdams
15. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
I worked at McAlister’s Deli for 2 years. I also worked at a video store in college.
16. Show us a picture from high school or college.
17. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
It’s constantly changing-but right now Ireland and Scotland.
18. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
19. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
I hope we are debt free. Able to put Connor in a good school. Maybe in a bigger home with more room. Who knows???? It’s all in God’s hands!
Connor says “HI!”