This post is sponsored by Stevia In The Raw. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Valentine’s day is right around the corner and what is Valentine’s day without a little sweetness in your day? I made the yummiest Valentine’s day cookie bars earlier this week and wanted to share the recipe with you! Thanks to Stevia In The Raw® zero-calorie sweetener I can indulge and feel a little less guilty.
These Valentine’s day bars were super easy to make and pretty quick to whip up too. I’m all about fast and easy recipes.
Valentine’s Day Cookie Bars with Stevia In The Raw
- 2 sticks of butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup Stevia In The Raw
- 1 cup of firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 cups of Valentine’s M&M’s, plus more for topping
- 1 cup of mini chocolate chips, plus more for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 9×13 baking dish
- Spray generously with nonstick cooking spray.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter, Stevia In The Raw, and brown sugar together until fluffy.
- Add in eggs and vanilla extract and continue to beat.
- Lower speed of mixer and add flour, baking soda and salt and mix until combined.
- Add M&M’s and mini chocolate chips and give a final stir, reserving some M&M’s and mini chocolate chips for topping cookie bars.
- Transfer cookie dough to prepared baking dish.
- Press additional M&M’S and white chocolate chips into top of cookie dough.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes on oven rack in lower third of oven to prevent over browning.
- Let cool completely and cut.
Bake and let cool:
Stevia In The Raw® is encouraging fans to share how they’re treating themselves for a chance to be rewarded. From February 1-14, fans can share photos using #SweetYourself and tagging @InTheRaw for the chance to win product samples daily.
Plus, one lucky winner will get the ultimate #SweetYourself experience with a $500 Spa Finder gift card. GO ENTER NOW!!!
Here are some other yummy recipes with Stevia In The Raw:
ENTER TO WIN!!!