If you know me, then you know that I am probably one of the most random people ever. I want to get back to the basics and why I started blogging and that was to journal my life. Even if I post the most basic blah blah blah stuff….I still feel like that resonates better than a crap load of sponsored posts.
ANYWAY! So I am going to try to do a “Mind Dump” post at least once a week so I can talk about my real life.
- The bluebonnets here in Texas are insane right now. They are more purple looking to me…but gorgeous. I want to run through this field like Maria from “The Sound of Music” and twirl around 🙂
- There are 3 types of videos that draw me into a straight up trance while watching. Whether it’s Instagram or Facebook:
- Icing cookies/baking videos
- Making slime videos
- Calligraphy or handlettering
I cannot look away y’all…I could sit for hours watching these things!
- Target shoppers anywhere?
The struggle is real. I don’t really do this anymore, but isn’t it so easy to drop things into your cart and when you get to the checkout you about croak at the total? I leave the store thinking “What did I buy?” As my husband likes to tell me “Becky you are death by $10.00!” And he’s so right because I don’t really buy anything expensive, but I do buy a lot of crap! LOL!
- Coffee Anyone?
I posted about this coffee on my Instagram and got a lot of questions. It’s by a company called Dripjoy. Not only are the pods ridiculously cute, it tastes delicious too! I’m constantly ordering K-cups from random places and Dripjoy makes it easier because it’s great coffee, delivered monthly and priced right! You get to choose what flavor coffee you want, how much, and when you want it delivered to your doorstep= WINNING!
Peace y’all and happy FRI-YAY!!! Don’t forget to check out my Snapchat: @thejavamama & Instagram for weeklies 🙂