Meet Megan…aka the “Eyebrow Queen”. Not only is she absolutely gorgeous, but she has a heart for others. She’s also really good at her job, she does microblading at Dallas Brow Couture.
I’ll be honest…when I first thought about microblading I was scared. My first thoughts were:
- Is this a tattoo? NO. It’s not a tattoo. It’s vegetable dye pigment that is implanted under your skin with a tiny tool to draw hair-like strokes in with your natural brows.
- Is in permanent? NO. It’s semi-permanent and can last from 1-3 years depending on your skin. You can get touch ups as often as you’d like.
- Does it hurt? NO. Well, not really. Your brow area will be numbed with a cream. I was more sensitive my second visit than my first. Probably because my skin had just been through the process. It wasn’t anything that I couldn’t handle.
- Will they look fake? Absolutely NOT. They will look AMAZING!
- How much of a difference can eyebrows really make? I thought I had good eyebrows before, but let me tell you gals…now I can’t stop staring at other people’s brows! I feel like even if I have no makeup on I look put together. Megan changed the shape a bit and it opened up my face more. She did things I would never have thought to do. She will make sure everything is symmetrical and you will leave looking Kardashian worthy. Trust. It makes SUCH a difference & I would recommend doing this to any of my friends.
This is Megan’s makeover haven:
Here is my before and after and the last two photos are at my one month check up. You can see from the first and last picture what a difference it makes. I used to fill in my brows and now I don’t have to do that anymore 🙂 HOLLA!
Megan is such a wonderful person and I not only think of her as the “Eyebrow Queen”, but a forever friend. She has a great program where she also gives this gift to others. Check it out here. You can also follow her amazing before and after photos on Instagram and Facebook. If you have any questions please feel free to comment!
I made a video of the process below & I hope you enjoy! xo – Becky