The ProNamel® brand has compensated me in connection with statements made in this post.
It’s time for back to school and making sure your kiddos are in tip-top shape this year! Bring on the back to school shopping, the school supplies, and yearly physicals. I’ve talked with you all before how important taking care of your child’s teeth is. In my opinion it’s just as important as a well check-up. A healthy mouth can help your child’s overall immune system and prevent infections in the future.
I was at Connor’s class visiting one day and I was astonished as I sat there and saw so many kids with fingers in their MOUTHS! Ugh…
I know we can’t be there to remind them 24/7 not to stick their hands in their mouth & tell them how nasty it is, but we can instill good dental hygiene to help prevent germs and bacteria from growing.
ProNamel® 6-12 Years Toothpaste for Kids is the toothpaste we use and it works great to keep Connor’s teeth healthy! Tooth enamel is precious and needs to be protected, starting at an early age. Acid Erosion compromises the strength of enamel. This is where ProNamel® 6-12 Years Toothpaste for Kids comes in. ProNamel® for Kids actively strengthens enamel and protects against everyday acids and cavities. I work for a Dental office and our Doctor also recommends ProNamel® to our patients.
It’s never too early or too LATE to start good oral hygiene habits in your kids.
We try to make brushing our teeth fun and we also tell Connor how important it is to keep his teeth healthy. Now that he’s getting his permanent teeth in he knows he’ll only get one set of those. It’s important to take care of your smile, because it’s the only one you’re going to get 🙂
We have another tooth on the loose! Ha ha!
Here are some tips to make brushing fun for your kids:
- Let them pick out their own toothbrush and toothpaste, they have an opinion too! Toothbrushes come in so many fun styles these days- some have lights and even music!
- Show them how to brush their teeth in a routine way. Side to side, back to front.
- Try rhyming or music to make brushing teeth fun.
- Tell them how sparkly and pretty their teeth look when they are done. It helps build self esteem.
As you get ready for back to school, send your child out there with confidence. A bright smile can go a long way. Education is key and having the right tools and great products help make this Mom’s life a lot easier.
COUPONS ARE AVAILABLE HERE.
Follow along for all the latest on ProNamel® for Kids on Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube.
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 9/13 – 9/30
Be sure to visit the ProNamel® brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!
Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by ProNamel® or GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare