This post is sponsored by Mezzetta. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
It’s the holiday season and I sure do love to eat good food during this time of year. We just finished Thanksgiving and I’ve got a little “turkey hangover” going on. I love spending time with family and friends. We also get to eat some of my FAVORITE foods during this time too!
One of my favorite recipes is tortilla roll-ups. My Mom used to make these for everyone to snack on because you know it takes a good while for the turkey to cook. You may plan to eat at noon and actually eat at 2 pm. That’s why it’s nice to have appetizers and finger foods to snack on.
Here’s my recipe for Tortilla Roll-Ups:
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1 package bacon flavored cream cheese or bacon bits
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/4 C. chopped Mezzetta (Petite Blend) olives, pitted and chopped (These have great flavor, and the red and green colors are extra festive!)
- 5 flour tortillas (10 inches), room temperature
In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, olives, bacon, green chilies, & sour cream.
Spread over tortillas.
Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate over night or until firm.
Unwrap and cut into 1-inch slices.
Serve with salsa
Find inspiration for your holiday entertaining and enter for a chance to win the holiday memories sharing pack HERE.
- Grand Prize (1) – Instant Print Digital Camera plus an Ultimate Olive Lover’s Gift Basket including Mezzetta Olives, Olive Spoon, Cutting Board, Olive Bowl, Cocktail Napkins and Recipe Card.
- Runner Up Prizes (10) – Ultimate Olive Lover’s Gift Basket including Mezzetta Olives, Olive Spoon, Cutting Board, Olive Bowl, Cocktail Napkins and Recipe Card.