Follow by Email
TheJavaMama on INSTAGRAMThe new #Starbucks fall cups are soooo cute! ☕☕☕
- Becky Branch5668 post15832 followers2226 following
Monthly Archives: April 2015
“I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Calvin Klein. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.”
Mother’s day is right around the corner y’all. I love making my Mom feel special and it means so much when my family makes me feel special too!
Some of you may give your Mom flowers or perfume…but what about giving them BOTH?
Macy’s and Dillard’s have teamed up with euphoria Calvin Klein this mother’s day to help you make Mom feel extra special this year. As a Mom I can say it’s the most rewarding job in the world, and at times it’s also the most challenging.
All Moms deserve to pamper and enjoy themselves, outside of their day to day routine which often focuses on the needs of their family. This can be difficult with all that Moms have going on, but subtle differences in a day to day routine that can make her feel sexy and confident make all the difference.
My Mom has a certain “scent”. It’s a smell that reminds me of my Mom. I like to smell good & I know most other Moms do too! Certain scents can bring up all sorts of things…memories, love, or comfort. euphoria Calvin Klein is an exotic mix of fruits, florals and sexiness that appeals to just about every woman (including Moms).
Now until Mother’s Day, anyone who purchases a large spray from the euphoria Calvin Klein fragrance collection will receive a complimentary live orchid & let me tell you it’s GORGEOUS!
Enter for a chance to win $100 Cash.
This giveaway was is sponsored by Bloggin’ Mamas
Bloggin’ Mamas would like to support the Ad Council and Keep America Beautiful, the national nonprofit organization, which recently launched the newest phase of the “I Want to Be Recycled” public service advertising campaign. The PSA campaign aims to raise awareness and inspire individuals to recycle more with the latest series of ads focused on recycling in the bathroom. Bloggin’ Mamas is sponsoring a $100 Amazon giftcard as a prize for a giveaway designed to spread the word of the campaign.
Personal care products like shampoo and lotion bottles, toilet paper rolls, and toothpaste and soap boxes are significantly less likely to be recycled than kitchen products. New research commissioned by the Ad Council found that 47% of people are not recycling materials in the bathroom.
According to a recent study conducted for the Ad Council, 52% of Americans don’t know which items can be recycled in the bathroom. And only 10% of Americans have a recycling bin in their bathroom, compared to the 45% who have them in the kitchen.
That’s why the “I Want To Be Recycled” campaign has partnered with Vevo’s Do It YourSelfie with Tess & Eva, who recreate the looks from today’s hottest music videos. These two glam experts, known for their DIY hair, makeup and design tips, created a new PSA this Earth Day reminding Americans that those bathroom products deserve to be recycled too!
Check out a quick video they made on how to recycle old clothes into a new bath mat:
Whether it’s hairspray, leave-in conditioner or dry shampoo, many of your favorite beauty products and packaging can take on another life through recycling. For example, your shampoo bottle could be recycled into a hairbrush, or you might find a great new dress made from the recycled plastic of your favorite bottle of lotion.Click here to learn more about what your personal care products can become when properly recycled.
And Now the Giveaway!
Prize(s): 1 winner will receive one (1) $100 Amazon Giftcard. We encourage the winner to use the giftcard to purchase items to encourage recycling.
Number of Winners: 1
Giveaway Starts: 4/24/15 at 12:01am EST
Giveaway Ends: 5/8/15 at 11:59pm EST
Eligible: United States Residents ages 18+.
Enter via the rafflecopter form below!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. All opinions expressed are my own. If you have any questions or would like to run your own giveaway with Bloggin’ Mamas, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ve been crazy busy lately. With what you ask?
- We put our house on the market to sell. Houses are selling like hot cakes around here I’m just hoping we find a place to move TO before we have to move to a Frigidaire box.
- I’m trying to keep everything clean. It sucks.
- My new job is fabulous and I feel like a weight is lifted off my shoulders. I am so happy! The people I work for are SO nice and I’m incredibly grateful God brought this opportunity my way.
- I’m excited to move closer to Terence’s job so he won’t be on the road so much.
- Connor starts Kindergarten in 3 months (someone hold me)
- I never realized how much junk we accumulate or how dusty things become until I actually had to clean it all like new to put our house on the market. Eeek.
- I’m excited to go home to Arkansas in a month and see my family. I need a good hug from my Mom, Dad, Nannie, & sister 🙂
- This drawing someone did of me is super cool. It’s also kind of scary, but it’s awesome….I dunno? It’s like my Sims character has come to life.
- A couple of weeks ago I had the most AMAZING spa experience at My Envy Spa in Weatherford. I had a Pellevue facial and it was so relaxing I nearly fell asleep. My skin feels like a baby’s bottom. Pelleve Skin Tightening treatment is the latest in Spa treatments to give you a younger, fresher feeling look around your face. It helps remove Crow’s Feet, Laugh Lines and sagging skin by using the amazing new technology of Pelleve. Everyone at My Envy spa was sooooo nice too!
I’ll definitely be going back there for some “me” time. I’m about to turn 34 so the fine lines and wrinkles are making their ugly selves known. UGH.
Right now you can enter to win a spa package worth $450.00!
The package includes:
- One Photo Facial Session – $325
- One Eminence Artic Berry Home Kit – $125
Just simply fill out the form HERE: http://facebook.com/myenvyspa to be eligible to win.
CATCH UP WITH YOU LATER FRIENDS…
Being a Mom is one of my all time favorite gigs on Earth. Besides being a wifey, being a Mom is the ultimate reward. Yes, at times it’s the most challenging job…but I wouldn’t change anything for the world!
I wanted to share with you a couple of great finds this Mother’s Day. The first one is this beautiful necklace from UncommonGoods. If you’ve never visited the UncommonGoods website you need to haul yourself over there right now and check it out. You are bound to find something for anyone in your life and it is guaranteed to be special.
I found this amazing dotted heart necklace. I’m in love (literally) with it!
This necklace is beautiful example of sentiment, this sterling silver heart hangs sweetly from a gold-filled wrap and chain. Hand forged by artist Dana Reed, this textural design marries heartfelt elegance with mixed metal, industrial style. Made in Chicago, Illinois. Artist Dana combines the exotic elements of many cultures with art deco influenced geometrics and ultrachic textures. It truly is a “one of a kind” gift from UncommonGoods.
I also wanted to tell you about a fabulous event going on at Elevate Life Church.
- Thursday, May 14, 2015 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM CDT (doors open at 6:30 PM)
- Friday, May 15, 2015 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM CDT (doors open at 8:30 AM)
- Friday, May 15, 2015 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM CDT (doors open at 6:30 PM)
1: Thursday at 7pm
2: Friday at 9am
3: Friday at 7pm
Girl Friend Party
1: Thursday at 7pm
2: Friday at 9am
3: Friday at 7pm
Girl Friend Party
Friday at 9pm
She Conference exists to inspire women, help them to discover their God-given value and to stand in the gap for those who have no voice. This gathering of women of all ages and walks of life is designed to be a fun time of fellowship, as well as a time to reflect, refresh and renew our minds.
When we as women gather in one place and bring our God-given glory, it gives us a kingdom perspective of the power we hold. If one women can change her world, then imagine what women, united by God can do.
We stand as women to fight against human trafficking, poverty, abandoned and orphaned children, and the child soldiers of Northern Uganda. We also respond to the many local challenges right here in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
If you are interested in a free ticket, a ($50 value) to attend the conference please leave a comment below.
THIS IS DFW AREA ONLY. -WINNER CHOSEN APRIL 30, 2015