This week has been a doozy! The weather’s getting warmer and I’m trying to enjoy it before I start getting a sunburn from being outside for 5 minutes & pit stains. That’s Texas for ya!
I’m really enjoying doing photo shoots on the weekends. If you are interested in a Mother’s Day “Mommy and Me” email me at email@example.com
1. I’m kinda obsessed with everything from Click & Blossom right now. If you have a photographer in your family or a friend who is one then you must check out this site!
2. Connor’s been having a hard time adjusting to his new school. He’s been getting in trouble and not listening….so we decided to start a sticker chart. It helps us work with the teachers to implement good behavior and Connor can associate what he is doing with the color of sticker he gets for that day.
- If he gets a green sticker: he gets to watch a movie that night.
- If he gets a yellow sticker: he goes to his room until his Daddy gets home, eats dinner, then gets to read a book before bed.
- If he gets a red sticker: he has to go to his room, eat, then stay in his room for the rest of the night. We talk about his day and how he can work on being better and listening in the classroom.