1. I know I’m a crazy person and keep changing my blog design. I am legit cray cray!
I bought this “FAMILY” sign while in Arkansas and just love it….hoping to find a place to put it soon!
2. I’ve been using the ItWorks! Hair, Skin, Nails vitamins for about a month and 3 weeks ago I had NO roots. Seriously this stuff works. My hair has grown at least a couple of inches. I’m trying to grow it out as much as I can before my sister’s wedding.
3. I’m seriously addicted to sno-cones right now. I don’t like syrup though….too much makes me gag. So I get mostly ice with a little bit of strawberry on top!
4. My favorite color is green. I found these cute flats that feel like slippers the other day at Steinmart. SO COMFY!
5. Today is my 33rd birthday (or I’m 30 again…ahem….) I am so blessed and thankful for another year of life. My sweet boys made my day and got me a pretty necklace and tonight we’re going out with friends. It’s gonna be a good year 🙂
Welcome to Week 21 of Finish This! If you’re new to these parts, welcome. This link-up is hosted by NICOLE (Three 31) LISA (Coastlined), JEN (The Arizona Russums), & me aka BECKY (The Java Mama) and we’re so glad you’re here. If you’ve joined us before, thanks for returning! Be sure to add your post to the link-up. If you don’t have a blog, don’t worry. Simply answer the prompts in a comment.
The best mistake I ever made …was getting married young. Looking back I don’t think Terence or I had a clue what we were getting in to. But I’m thankful God has allowed us many more years on Earth together than most and that we found each other when we did. I don’t regret any of it. Of course we struggled…but we wouldn’t be who we are today without leaning on each other during those difficult times. We will celebrate 13 years of marriage this August.
From this mistake, I learned …Life is what you make of it. Keep working and trying hard. If you get knocked down then get back up again. If you put your mind to something and make goals work together to achieve them! Nobody got anywhere by sitting around wishing they were some place else….you have to at least try! Try….and if you don’t succeed try again….eventually someone will give you a chance 🙂
When I’m anxious, I tell myself …take a Xanax. No really! Ha ha! Take a deep breath and relax. What’s the worst that could happen? This Earth is only temporary.
All I really want to do is …HAVE A MAID. Gaaaaahhhh…..I get overwhelmed a lot. But I push myself. AndI’man OCD neat freak darn it!
In other news did y’all hear about that guy that ordered the world’s most expensive Starbucks drink in Dallas this morning then used his birthday reward to pay for it??? OMG. Seriously…60 shots of espresso!!! I would have a heart attack. You can read the article HERE. I like my coffee, but DANG.