1. My favorite comfort food is
Chocolate. Is there any other? Specifically this baby right here:
2. My most memorable birthday was I don’t really have a lot of birthday celebrations these days. But I guess the one that sits in my memory is when Bonnie and I had a Barbie and Rockers party. Remember those? They were popular right about the same time as Gem dolls. Ha! I think it may have been our 6th birthday. I just remember getting to wear a pretty dress and playing lots of games. Good memories.
3. The best karaoke song is I prefer anything from the 1980′s era. You just can’t beat the electric guitar and piano. Some I like are: “Like a Virgin”, “I Wear My Sunglasses at Night”, “You Spin Me Right Round”
4. Boots make me feel I don’t own a pair of cowboy boots. I know I live in Texas now…but still don’t have a pair. I love my Uggs. I like trendy boots, but I can’t wear a super high heel.
5. I am grateful for my family. #1 always in my book is my family and God’s grace.
Speaking of…I’ll share some pictures of Connor’s birthday dinner last night with Adam and Christa:
We had a great dinner and Toys R Us shopping spree! The last two pictures are of his party with his class at school. Hope you all are having a great week! xo Becky