Finish This Link Up : Week 5

finishthis-small

1. I will never outgrow… calling my Mom & Dad “Mommy & Daddy”.  They’ll always be that to me πŸ™‚

2. I splurge on…  Purses.  They always fit and they last forever!

3. My worst habit is… crunching ice.  I know it’s really bad for your teeth.  UGH.  But I’ve never had a cavity in my whole life so maybe it cleans them out some how? ha ha!

4. My passport represents… all the places I have been and hope to go in the future.  I love to see different people and cultures.  It’s so fascinating.

5. My most ridiculous fear is… snakes.  I can’t even stand to look at pictures of them.  Is it crazy to think they can crawl up the toilet?

6. My favorite thing to give is… Starbucks <3  It’s something I love to get & I know a lot of people love as well!

D7K_1442

Cheers! Happy HUMP day!

Comments

comments

About thejavamama

Becky Branch is a β€œ30-ish” wife, mom, photographer, coffee junkie, and DFW blogger. Originally from Arkansas, she now calls Grapevine, TX home. @thejavamama

7 Responses to Finish This Link Up : Week 5

1. Heather says:

Oh I LOVE giving starbucks.. getting as well.. It’s a five dollar drink that speaks volumes πŸ™‚
    Heather recently posted…Finish this!My Profile

2. OH. MY. STARS. I’m going to look in the toilet before sitting down now. Thank you very little, Becky, for giving me a brand new ridiculous fear!!!!!!! You and Connor are adorable, big hugs to you two. =)
    Nicole Hutchison recently posted…Finish This #5My Profile

3. Lauren says:

Yup, totally still call my parents Mommy & Daddy sometimes.
    Lauren recently posted…Wedding Wednesday: The ChurchMy Profile

4. Jeannie says:

Crunching ice and cavities aren’t as bad as those fine cracks that will show up when you’re 60…and I’ve been told crunching ice causes…gas. πŸ™‚
    Jeannie recently posted…My favorite things…My Profile

5. graceyb says:

I love Starbucks and a gift card is ALWAYS appreciated!

6. Nina Beana says:

Oh man, the snakes up the toilet thing! Yes, I’ve thought of that too.
    Gives me the shivery shakes.
    Nina Beana recently posted…Finish This…[week 5]My Profile

7. Becky Marie says:

I love Starbucks! The only coffee place that has a consistent dairy free option so it used to be my regular splurge. Now we live in the land of Duncan Doughnuts, so I favor chocolate. Thanks for hosting!
    Becky Marie recently posted…Planning Your Garden: 5 Steps To Get You Started and Recommended ResourcesMy Profile