Crafting Sparkly Ornaments

D7K_2531
On the weekends I usually like to do a fun art project with Connor.  It’s our special time together, and I have always loved being creative.  So we decided to make some snowflake ornaments with Crayola Model Magic.  We just flattened out the model dough and then used a snowflake cookie cutter to make our ornaments.
D7K_2533 Then we let them dry for about 24 hours.  After that we added some sparkling gemstones and glitter glue to make them EXTRA sparkly :-) D7K_2536 D7K_2547 D7K_2550 We also made a little bear that lives in the gingerbread house too.
D7K_2641
D7K_2552 Connor drew me a picture of a snow village with the Crayola Slick Stick Crayons.  These crayons are amazing and glide super smooth on paper.  We always break crayons, so I’m loving these because they are hard to break. D7K_2555 D7K_2561 That’s my creative boy!  Look at that snow village right???  The kid has mad skills. D7K_2575
Here are our magical creations!  Aren’t they so pretty!  I just poked a hole through the top and tied some string to them & hung on the tree.   D7K_2646 D7K_2647 D7K_2649
Here are some crafty ideas from Crayola:
·         Chanukah Menorah Centerpiece
·         3-D Winter Holiday Gift Tags
·         3-D Paper Shape Ornaments
·         Catch the Gingerbread Magnet!

For more inspirational ideas visit Crayola on Pinterest * Facebook * Twitter  & share your own Crayola holiday craft photos for potential inclusion on the Crayola “Holiday Crafts” Pinterest Board.

“The Crayola product, gift card, information, and additional gift pack have been provided by Crayola.”

I’m giving away one set of Crayola crafting tools to get your creativity flowing + $25 Walmart gift card

Giveaway ends TOMORROW so don’t wait!

Share in the comments what you will make with your Crayola fun kit that includes:

Crayola Washable Markers

Crayola Colored Pencils

Crayola Glitter Glue

Crayola Model Magic

Crayola Slick Sticks

A $25 Walmart gift card

About Becky Branch

I am a 30-ish year old wife, mom, photography lover, & coffee junkie. I’m from Arkansas, but currently live in Fort Worth, Texas. I am a twin. I work full time & live for the weekends…sometimes it’s hard to manage it all, but with God I can do anything! This blog is my scrapbook through life & a way to keep in touch with family & friends.

18 Responses to Crafting Sparkly Ornaments

1. tristan says:

oh my gosh!! I can think of tons of stuff to make..we would have so much fun!!! Those ornaments would be cute..maybe some hearts for Valentines day coming up before we know it!

2. Casandra says:

My daughter and I would have a blast with this kit! She is so creative, I think this would probably be her new favorite things. Not sure what we’d make just yet (definitely a mess;)

3. Jenna says:

Ooh, love Crayola crafting! Especially the Model Magic. In fact, I have a tub of it sitting right here next to my computer. :) We’d love to use it to make some last-minute gifts from my daughter for aunts, uncles, and cousins.

4. Courtney says:

Love the ornaments you made. It would be cute to do handprint ornaments too.

5. Gabby says:

My kid just turn two and for the past year I have enjoyed making crafts with him and seeing how his creativity grows from one or two lines in a paper to a mixture of lines and shapes. I even gave him a big canvas and I have left him paint his own master piece which I love and everyone that comes and visits enjoys. If I were to win this awesome price I would continue to let my child play and create master pieces for his momma.

6. Me and Saniya would make all kinds of stuff with glitter! We just love to make things sparkle!

7. JoeyfromSC says:

Cool ornaments! I am not sure what I’d make, but my Godson & I would make some awesome crafts together! Thanks for the inspiration!

Joey

8. I am obsessed with anything Crayola! My kids love crafts so this set would be perfect. The ornaments would be a fun place to start, then, the possibilities are endless! Thanks for the fun ideas!

9. Erin says:

My 3.5 year old loves to craft. We have been making christmas ornaments so maybe more of them!

10. Lisa Brown says:

My little one will make ornaments with the Crayola Model Magic.
    jslbrown_03 yahoo dot com

11. Mami2jcn says:

I will make personalized ornaments with my kids.

12. Elena says:

I would make Christmas tree ornaments

13. Jessie C. says:

I would make Antarctic Auditions: Penguin Craft

14. Kelly says:

We would have so much fun making crafts! We would make the ornaments first!

15. Niki says:

Definitely some grandparent gifts! The model magic is perfect for the handprints!

16. Lynsey says:

Love, love, love these products. Tucker is very into crafts, coloring and painting right now. Love the ornament idea, or we may make handprint molds, or a “gingerbread” house. So many ideas!
    Lynsey recently posted…Peppermint White Chocolate Cheesecake DipMy Profile

17. Jenny S says:

We would love this…my kids adore crafty things. :) Ornaments would be the first on our “to make” list.