1. We are certainly ready for the trick-or-treaters. At least that’s what I tell myself was the reason to buy a gallon of candy a couple weeks before Halloween.
2. I made margarhita pizza the other night. It was so good and so easy! I used Pioneer Woman’s recipe for marinated tomatoes. Premade pizza crust brushed with pesto sauce. Yummy in my tummy!
3. This kid was sent home from school yesterday. He barfed all over the playground. Of course I was only at work for 30 mins and got the call. We spent the rest of the day watching cartoons and napping. He has a mean gag reflex. Like seriously he would gag on a grain of salt.
4. Getting ready to send out my mugs for the fall mug swap! Yay! A few people emailed me so I’m swapping with whoever….just because I love yuns. And coffee. And getting mail.
5. We watched scared Shrekless and some Christmas cartoons because we are totally random like that. He is feeling much better, I totally believe it’s because Christmas can make anyone feel better 😉
(Here’s hoping we make it through the day and don’t need a barf bag!)