“This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™ and Post Pebbles but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #PebblesBTS”
Connor has been very interested in dinosaurs lately. He’s been studying plant life and dinosaurs in pre-school and loves playing dinos with all his friends. This weekend we made a fun snack involving dinosaurs, we called them “dino nests”.
I let Connor eat one and then he wanted to get out his dinosaurs and try to steal the eggs! Ha ha! The imagination of a 3-year-old 🙂
Okay, so let me show y’all how I made them:
- White chocolate bark (for baking)
- Pretzel sticks
- Melt the pretzel sticks and chocolate together
- Scoop and lay on a baking sheet to cool to make your nest
- I used sugar crystals to make rocks
- I also added a light dusting of cocoa to the top for the dirt
- Last, I added the Post Pebbles “eggs” to each nest with a little dinosaur topper (this added some fun color & really popped)
Here is our herd of dino nests. All the Mommy dinosaurs are protecting their little eggs.
Oh no! Here comes T-Rex!!!
Thankfully stegosaurus is a vegetarian
He loved this snack and it was super yummy too! I had one as well, it’s the perfect mix of salty and sweet.
The dinosaurs have eaten their fill and so did we. We loved making our dino egg nests and hope you’ll try them too!
You can pick up all these ingredients at your local Walgreens