Happy 4th of July Y’all!
I have a great giveaway in store for you! If you’ve been reading for awhile you have heard me talk about my love for Seattle’s Best coffee. It’s SO good! I drink a lot of coffee….so I should know right? I wanted to share some fun coffee tips and a recipe for you to enjoy this 4th of July….and while you’re at it go ahead and enter to win this fab prize pack full of Seattle’s Best goodies.
Okay, so first I’m going to show you this great product called a Melitta coffee brewer. It allows you to make a single cup of coffee with this clever brewing cone. All you need is a filter and you’re ready to go.
Cool huh? It’s quick and easy and tastes just as good as brewing in a machine. Just add hot water.
It’s been crazy hot here in Texas. During the summer time I always drink my coffee iced. It’s pretty much the only way I roll in the Texas summers. I was feeling festive so I wanted to create an icy drink perfect for the 4th of July. I brewed my Seattle’s Best Coffee as shown above, poured in a couple tablespoons of hazelnut syrup, and then I dyed my milk red before I mixed it with my coffee 🙂 Topped it with whipped cream and sprinkles….it was so YUM!
Okay ready, set, GO!
Enter to win these great goodies from Seattles Best Coffee:
The Hot Iced gift-set includes:
• One-month supply of Seattle’s Best Coffee® (4 bags!)
• Seattle’s Best Coffee Tumbler for your iced and frozen coffee drinks
• Seattle’s Best Coffee Hot Travel Mug to enjoy our brewed coffee on-the-go
• Melitta coffee brewer and recipe for a totally new way to make a single cup of coffee
• Simple Iced Coffee recipe featuring our go-to cold brew method
• Coffee scoop to measure the perfect amount of coffee