My sweet boy. The days go by so quickly it seems & you are growing up right before my very eyes. You are learning new and exciting things about life and it’s such a joy to sit back and watch. God has shown me so much through you and your life. I can’t imagine not having you. You are the best thing I’ve ever done. Yes, you have your moments….but that’s just part of living and learning.
You have the biggest personality and it shines through wherever you are and with everyone you meet
What did we do before you? People always say that, but it’s true. The weekends aren’t long enough & the weeks are too long. I wish I could be there to hold you and protect you always. You have my heart and you know it….you run to me when you are hurt or need a snuggle. Your Daddy is your play buddy, but Mama is always there to hold you and love on you!
- You are loving school and the crafts you make. You planted a garden last week and are watching it grow.
- I have to drag you out of bed in the mornings….yes eventually that day has come!
- You like to eat anything with peanut butter or cheese….or sugar…..ugh……
- Every time I ask you what your favorite color is you change between blue and green.
- You want to read the same book EVERY night. Cars “Look & Find” book.
MOST OF ALL DON’T FORGET HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!
AND NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO WRONG, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST THING I EVER DID!
Live every day and enjoy every second. It sure does fly…………