Coffee Mug Swap Update+Birchbox

I participated in a coffee mug swap over at Suzels Says
My partner was Lori and she did a GREAT job at picking me out the perfect coffee mug :-)
I LOVE IT!!!
Thank you Lori!!!

Here is a look at April’s Birchbox :

This months box was “okay” I definitely liked last month a lot better…..regardless the box is ALWAYS worth more than the $10 you pay.  I used some of the Befine cleanser last night & it definitely scrubs well.

Have a great day yuns!

About thejavamama

I am a 30-ish year old wife, mom, photography lover, & coffee junkie. I’m from Arkansas, but currently live in Fort Worth, Texas. I am a twin. I work full time & live for the weekends…sometimes it’s hard to manage it all, but with God I can do anything! This blog is my scrapbook through life & a way to keep in touch with family & friends.

8 Responses to Coffee Mug Swap Update+Birchbox

1. lori says:

i am so glad that you liked the mug!! im hoping my {first} birchbox will be at my house when i get home on friday… can’t wait!

2. TexasBobbi says:

I was also underwhelmed by this months birchbox. I still have to find a mug for my partner.

3. Kendra says:

A coffee mug swap..that sounds AWESOME! totally jealous!

4. Melissa says:

coffee mug swap?! sounds like fun! I like that box :)

5. Cute mug!!

I think I’m gonna have to sign up for Birch Box! You’re getting some cool stuff!

6. Love your mug as well! Everyone’s Birchbox was way better than mine this month!

7. Amy says:

#1 why must you tempt me with starbucks…evil. :)
    #2 Yay birchbox buddies.
    #3 I LOVE the mug! All of the colors and different designs, it is awesome! :)

8. Suz says:

LOVE that mug and all of the colors in it! Looks like it’s your style :)