Baby Shower for Julie

This weekend I threw a baby shower for my good friend and co-worker Julie.  It thrilled my heart to be able to do this for her!  I’m so excited for baby Allie to be here!  Ever since I moved to Fort Worth almost 5 years ago Julie and I have worked together.  She has always been so good to me and I’m so blessed to have her as a friend!

It was the first shower I’ve ever thrown solo.  So I was nervous that everything would turn out okay….but I was also super excited for some PINK :-)  Yay!

So here are Julie’s shower pictures….

Free printable sign from Pinterest & onesies are from Sugar & Spice Kids Boutique

Tissue paper pom poms….one of my favorite decorations of all time!
Pink lemonade and pink punch

One of the maternity photos we took :-)

Cupcakes from Central Market

Pinwheels are such a fun decoration!

Shirley & her daughter Rebecca

Love you Julie and sooooo happy for you!
May the Lord bless baby Allie and be with you as a new Mom!
You will do great!
xoxo Becky

About Becky Branch

I am a 30-ish year old wife, mom, photography lover, & coffee junkie. I’m from Arkansas, but currently live in Fort Worth, Texas. I am a twin. I work full time & live for the weekends…sometimes it’s hard to manage it all, but with God I can do anything! This blog is my scrapbook through life & a way to keep in touch with family & friends.

10 Responses to Baby Shower for Julie

1. Tristan says:

you did a fabulous job..everything looks so pretty!!

2. Emily says:

Oh my gosh – can you please come throw a party for me? Everything looks so wonderful. LOVE the pinwheels! Totally stealing that idea. ;-)

3. It all looks fantastic, Becky!! Great job! So fun, and cute, and pretty! :)

4. Lauren says:

SO super cute!!!!!!!! :)

5. Meagan says:

So cute! I love all your decorations. The little signs are super cute! What a sweet thing to do for a friend! :)

6. Melissa says:

You did an amazing job! The decorations are so cute!

7. Everything looks gorgeous! You did a wonderful job! Congrats to Julie!!

8. LWLH says:

You did a wonderful job girl, everything looks beautiful and I’m loving all the pink :)

9. Cheryl Enlow says:

Super cute pink party! I bet you were glad to finally decorate with pink. Great job girl!

10. Debbie says:

you did an awesome job!!! love all the details you put into everything. :)