Lately I’ve been trying to enjoy every second of life. I just feel like time has been moving waaaay too quickly! We have a good routine down now…..
* Wake Up
* Shower & get ready
* Wake Connor up and feed him
* Pack lunches and haul into the car
* Work until 4, while Connor plays at either his Aunt’s or Granna’s house for the day
* Pick Connor up, head home, cook dinner
* We have been pretty diligent about doing our walks every night around the lake
* Come home watch a few TV shows & then put Connor to bed
* I’ll get online for a bit, Terence will watch TV, or I’ll read in bed
START THE DAY AGAIN!!!
Connor’s such a good kid. He’s so loving and caring. He gives kisses all the time, he is such a good sleeper, and loves to read books. The only thing we have issues with is his eating. He is still an extremely picky eater. Some days I wonder if he gets enough to eat? But I dont’ want to force it and create a fear of food either, so for right now we stick to a few food we know he likes and if he’s hungry he’ll eat!
I mentioned before I had wanted to make these S’more Bars :
I made them to take to T’s parents house last Sunday for family dinner
We also watched Jeff Mauro’s new show Sandwich King on Food Network this past weekend. He was the winner of Food Network Star. And let me just say his sandwiches are incredible!
Also on Food Network is Pioneer Woman! She has a new cooking show and it was so fun to watch and actually see her in action on the ranch!
I forgot to announce the winner of the Black 15 in 1 Giveaway!
Lil Woman !!!!
Winner chosen via Random.org