I love to play with makeup. Who doesn’t??? I got a new eyeshadow/blush palette from Stila the other day. When my friend Ellen was in town a couple weeks ago I asked her what were her faves and Stila was one she had mentioned.
I also love a great smokey eye. I have had issues in the past getting the look just right. In fact I still have issues…but whatever…..
So I’ll show you how I do it, and if you have any tips for me feel free to leave a comment!
1. Bare eyes (I have no makeup on…so ugh….sorry about that)
2. Put the darkest shade on the corner crease of your lid
3. Here is the finished look with 3 colors blended in
4. Eyes open…Usually I’ll put liner/mascara/and makeup on…but I was too lazy for these photos!
(You can see how it really makes your eyes POP even without liner or mascara on)
DOES IT LOOK LIKE THIS :
I think there is a fine line between going too dark though…I don’t want to look like I have a black eye!
1. Chanel #4 liner brush
2. Chanel #12 contour brush
3. Clinique true black cream eyeliner
Stila beach palet $14.00
And this has nothing to do with makeup, but everyone is obsessed with PINTEREST right now and I found this Nikon cake. I LOVE IT! Of course I am obsessed with my camera sooooo this makes me happy 🙂
(If you need an invite to Pinterest just email me at email@example.com)
We wish you a happy weekend!!!!
Don’t forget to enter the BOW GIVEAWAY below!
And Bonnie is giving one away on her blog too 🙂