Becky & Bonnie’s Super Fabulous Baby Shower!

We had the BEST baby shower ever! My Mom worked so hard and so did our family and friends. Baby Connor and baby Jarrett got so many goodies and these boys are already so spoiled! Here is a little picture preview of how the day went….

Look at all that LOOT! I’ve gotta get it all sorted now and
put away…still have to order baby furniture though

Here is the stroller/carseat system we got and the pack and play
THANKS MOM & DAD!

The night before the shower…everyone blow up a balloon!

Go for it Grandpa!

Nannie was the official balloon holder

The cake was chocolate (of course) with chocolate ganache frosting
WE DON’T SKIMP ON THE CHOCOLATE!

Me and Bon with one of our best friends Kristin

Looks like a mirror image-we got a lot of the same outfits for the boys, but that is okay…we don’t live in the same states or anything and we sort of like to dress alike!

They got they cutest little froggy towels with their names on them

The diaper bags-Thanks Mom!

Kristin got us each a Little Giraffe blanket-SO SOFT!

Baby Bibles with their names on it

Bonnie’s cute nephew!

Me and Bon with Rachie!

Friends from highschool πŸ™‚

Uhm…Dad???

The Fam

My Dad did this billboard at church-so sweet!
Dad also made a CD of a song he sang with his friend playing (Dad likes bluegrass)
for the babies to listen to…it is the sweetest song! I

I guess that is all for tonight folks!
Thank you for all your prayers-I’ve looked forward to this day for so long and dreamed about
having a baby for what seems like forever, and it’s finally here! I just feel overwhelmed with love and blessings and I am so THANKFUL this holiday season!
MUCH LOVE, BECKY

Comments

comments

About thejavamama

Becky Branch is a β€œ30-ish” wife, mom, photographer, coffee junkie, and DFW blogger. Originally from Arkansas, she now calls Grapevine, TX home. @thejavamama

44 Responses to Becky & Bonnie’s Super Fabulous Baby Shower!

1. Shoshanah says:

I think its so cute (and awfully coincidental) that you and your sister get to be pregnant together! What a great experience for you both

2. Leslee says:

I was waiting for these pics….looks like yall had a blast! πŸ™‚

3. Ashley says:

I have been looking for these pictures! I thought about you and Bonnie! How exciting!!

4. So adorable!! All the cute presents and outfits and cake.. and of course the adorable preggo mammas!

You are both adorable! I can’t wait to see the sweet tiny babies!!

5. Tristan says:

looked amazing!!! So glad you had the best baby shower!!

6. Amber says:

Your family is so cute! That was so sweet of your dad. Those two boys are going to be loved. Can’t wait to see them both!

7. Angie S says:

Love love love the fun pics of all you guys family!

You ladies look so good!!

8. Cammie says:

Looks like everything went wonderful…I’m so glad to hear it. Still waiting on something to come in then I’ll send out your package! Congrats again!

9. Lea Liz says:

I love the diaper bags! Looks like you got alot of great stuff!! I have the chicco discovery travel system and pack n play for Brody and I love love love it!!

How fun that you and your sister ar epregnant together with little boys!!!

10. You two look ADORABLE! So cute dressed alike and then getting the same gifts. How fun. I am SO HAPPY for the both of you. The Twins

11. LeAnna says:

Awww, what fun! Isn’t the baby shower so solidifying? You get all of those tiny fun things in your hands you become ever more aware that it’s HAPPENING! Okay, maybe I thought it was a little exciting. πŸ˜‰
    LOVE that carseat stroller combo. Next kiddo we’re ditching the Graco and getting something a little nicer. I didn’t expect to use my big stroller as much as I do, but I do and a nicer one would have been wonderful!

12. Imagination says:

I really enjoyed your website! Your blog is wonderful reading. Have you heard of Danny the Dragon? One of my favorites, and worth a visit as it is the nominee for Best Children’s Picture Book of 2009! http://DannyTheDragon.com

13. Looks like you guys had an amazing shower! The boys will be all set now!

14. Staci says:

I love all your pictures! What an exciting time for you and all your family..

15. Kim H. says:

Looks like it was a great party – and wow… the boys are all set! πŸ™‚ I’m glad that the shower was everything you both dreamed it would be… what an amazing gift to be pregnant at the same time and share in all the fun together.

16. What a fun shower! Fantastic pictures and gifts, and I LOVE those cakes!

17. Lil' Woman says:

Love the pictures…it looks like it was a great shower! πŸ™‚

18. Your cake sounds devine!!! Gotta have that chocolate! Love the pictures, yall are too cute!

19. Jamie says:

What a great looking baby shower! I love the cakes.

I like the portable crib too, but I noticed it had wheels… it’s not going to roll away with baby in it? Is it? Jk.

I think it is incredibly awesome that your sister and you are pregnant together! And that you are both having boys!

20. JennyMac says:

You two could not be any cuter! What a blast for the shower and that cake is darling!

21. Jessica says:

looks like you guys got all kinds of great things for your little blessings! πŸ™‚

22. Justine says:

I am a new-er follower, adn I think it’s just so exciting that you and your sister got pregnant at the same time adn you’re both having boys!! πŸ™‚

Your baby shower looked like a lot of fun! Congrats! πŸ™‚

23. Nicole says:

Awww… you two look so cute! Love the names you chose!

24. Abbie says:

It looks like a fabulous time!!

25. oh my goodness! I can’t get over how cute you two are!!! I love the diaper bags!!! Looks like SUCH a fun shower!!!

26. Heather B. says:

I just stumbled across your blog for His Doorkeeper and was immediately intrigued because I also have a son named Connor! But then I got to this post. So sweet that you and your sister got matching things for your boys. Are y’all twins?? Anyway, as I scrolled down to the marquee pictures my breathe was taken away! My son is also Connor James!!! AMAZING! They will now be the only 2 Connor James’ that I know of! And we know lots of Connor’s!!!!!! Can’t wait to see what your Connor looks like! Stop by my blog to see my Connor!

Congrats on your new nephew & Merry Christmas!

27. Heather B. says:

Congrats on your new nephew & Merry Christmas!

28. Jessica says:

29. JennyMac says:

30. Jamie says:

What a great looking baby shower! I love the cakes.

31. Lil' Woman says:

Love the pictures…it looks like it was a great shower! πŸ™‚

32. What a fun shower! Fantastic pictures and gifts, and I LOVE those cakes!

33. Staci says:

I love all your pictures! What an exciting time for you and all your family..

34. Imagination says:

35. LeAnna says:

36. You two look ADORABLE! So cute dressed alike and then getting the same gifts. How fun. I am SO HAPPY for the both of you. The Twins

37. Lea Liz says:

How fun that you and your sister ar epregnant together with little boys!!!

38. Angie S says:

Love love love the fun pics of all you guys family!

You ladies look so good!!

39. Amber says:

40. So adorable!! All the cute presents and outfits and cake.. and of course the adorable preggo mammas!

You are both adorable! I can’t wait to see the sweet tiny babies!!

41. Tristan says:

looked amazing!!! So glad you had the best baby shower!!

42. Ashley says: