I am a bit OCD about things sometimes and some people will tell you I am a germaphobe. I don’t know what kind of cleaners to use sometimes…what is baby friendly and all that business. So I wanted to get some suggestions from you all on what you use in your homes.
- What do you use to clean granite counter tops?
- What do you use to clean your wood floors?
- What do you use for carpet stains?
- Can you use regular Tide FREE for baby clothes or do you have to use that Dreft?
- Is it worth the $300 dollars for a BREAST PUMP? Lordy I had no idea it was so expensive!
- What is your favorite “clean” scented candle?
- What is a cheap way you can organize your closet without spending a butt load of money?
- If you don’t have a plug in the floor then how do you arrange a lamp in a room where your furniture is in the middle of the room?
- Real Christmas tree or fake…does it matter?
Okay-that is all I can think of….obviously I have a lot of questions running through my head right now. I am so ready to CLOSE on this house and get moved in, but things are taking longer than expected. Hopefully sometime within the next couple of weeks we can be in there and I won’t have the LONG commute to and from work every day! Thank you Lord! Terence on the other hand will be driving the drive now and hopefully he can handle his road rage a little better than I have! LOL!