I’ve been team tagged by Amanda Roo & Mrs. Southern Bride Double time! So I guess that means I have to think of something to say-ya’ll I’m not good at thinking of stuff! Okay-boo hoo-I’m over it! Now, the rules are to post 10 things about you that are true, that your readers might not know (I don’t know what you DON’T know already!). Then you have to tag other bloggers to do the same. Don’t forget to put your award on your page!!
1. I have a crazy dream to have one of those Christmas villages set up in my house one day. I would devote a whole room full of shelves and shelves of Christmas villages so I could go in there and sit and listen to Christmas music no matter what time of year and be happy!
2. I think I only want one child-is that wrong?
3. I don’t eat red meat…haven’t had a burger in over 10 years.
4. I hope someday when Bonnie and I are old we can live together as little old ladies and dress alike and fluff our hair alike.
5. I hate fish
6. I want a Persian kitty
7. I still like to play with Barbies for real…if I had a little girl then I would have a legit excuse to. I don’t like those Bratz Dollz…they are trying to compete with Barbie, and you just can’t do that!!!
8. I am a major germaphobe
9. When I close my eyes and think about life my mind always wanders back to Nannie and Papa’s house and the farm-my mind always just floats there….the best times.
10. I am a pushover…a doormat…people know this and I always get walked on. The sad part is most of the time I don’t notice this and I don’t mind it. I just want to help people out.
It’s done….now I don’t know who to tag….so every single
one of yuns…you know I love ya so I tag you if you want to play along 🙂