It is HOT outside ya’ll! This morning I drove to work in a lightning blazed thunderstorm and I stayed in the grandma lane going 35 mph because I was scared. This afternoon I drove home in sunshine and 90 degree heat….what’s up with that??? I have some major road rage and most of the time it begins with “you idiot!!!” and then I have to calm myself and turn on some Sara McLaughlin “In the Arms of an Angel” you better believe I want to fly away from here! LOL! That song always relaxes me…..
Anyways-these are some dont’s while driving:
- Don’t pull yourself in front of an eighteen wheeler going 70+ miles per hour!
- Don’t be a stupid head and rear end the slow person in front of you! (the truck in front of me yesterday hit the car in front of them…stupid…I know)
- Don’t ride a motorcycle on the shoulder because you think you are so cool you don’t have to wait in traffic like everyone else!
- Don’t talk on your cell phone, put on your makeup, or shave your legs while driving…it can wait…trust me!
- Prepare-Don’t wait until the last second to try and make your exit…ain’t nobody gonna let you over!
Okay that’s about it for today’s lesson in driving…thanks for letting me vent 🙂
My sweet co-worker Julie got me this awesome necklace and sarong to wear this summer…because Lord knows nobody wants to see my white bootie uncovered! I love me some chunky jewelry. She is precious! Thank you Julie! Terence is at the gym right now, that is where I should be….but I’m too busy thinking about what to have for dinner….Lord give me willpower to go! Hope ya’ll are having a great week! Becky
Isn’t it sunshiney!