There are definitely some interesting people at the gym these days. Here are some examples of what Julie and I have experienced/witnessed at the gym the last few weeks.
- The guy who ran up and down the basketball court and it looked like he was doing some sort of tribal dance -OR- that he was about to throw up his “jazz hands” and put on a Broadway show….either way I’m sure he got a good workout! We both could hardly keep going on the elliptical it was so funny!
- The guy who walked right past us and *farted* YES…I said it…and he knew he did too!
- Thursdays and Tuesdays are basketball game days and it’s funny how every guy in there thinks you are watching THEM! (the equipment is around the court) so that makes sense…but it’s so funny to watch them b/c they think they are being watched and try to do these silly moves.
- The old men who still wear socks up to their knees.
- The women who still channel Olivia Newton-John in the “Let’s get physical” video. No one should still be wearing spandex!
- The old couple who came in together and each strapped themselves into to some stretching contraption then flipped each other upside down…it kinda scared me!
- Short short shorts….uhm NO!
- The girl on the stair stepper with a booty twice the size of J-Lo’s stomping it out in her spandex shorts while watching herself in the mirror.
- The guys at the basketball court who can’t control their b-balls so they end up hitting you while you are on the elliptical machine! grrrr….
- People who don’t sanitize and wipe down equipment after usage should be banned. Nobody wants that nastiness on themselves yo!
Thank you very much goodbye!