Shannon, one of my sweet friends I’ve known since high school tagged me the other day and I am just now getting around to completing the TAG!
Now, for the rules:
1.Link to the person that tagged you.
2.Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6 Random Things About Me:
I love anything sparkly and glittery. The more BLING the better!
- I secretly want to move somewhere cold so I can wear sweaters and jackets all year round. I don’t like hot weather at all. I hate to sweat!
- Death seriously scares me, not because I don’t know that I am a christian, but the thought of pain and sorrow. I don’t know what I would do if anything ever happened to Terence…I think I would curl up in the fetal position and die too.
I have bad anxiety I worry about EVERYTHING! I need to learn to let go…
I don’t eat red meat.
I want to move to New York and work in the Godiva chocolate factory, only because if you work there you get to sample every piece of chocolate they make so you’ll know the product! ha!