I’ve been tagged by Shannon to tell you six things you may not know about me. This may be hard..hmmmm……I’ve never been tagged before!
1. Winter and Christmas time is my favorite time of year. I start counting down the days in July because I can’t hardly stand it! As a teen I would start playing my Mariah Carey Christmas CD in July. The whole feeling and atmosphere of Christmas just puts me in a mood that’s indescribable. I want to live somewhere cold all year round so it will feel like Christmas because I don’t like shorts or hot weather…but I love sweaters, scarves, hats, and anything remotely soft and warm.
2. I bought eggnog at the grocery store today! 😛
3. I am into dark DARK nail polish and no, I am not a Gothic person Mom!
4. I love cooking and baking TV shows such as the Ace of Cakes and Barefoot Contessa. Someday I want to bake a 10 tier cake with chocolate ganache frosting and delicate flowers just to say I did and hopefully it will actually taste good!
5. One place on the earth I HAVE to go is Ireland….I just MUST go there!!!
6. I worry so much it causes me to have extreme anxiety. I know this is an issue and it always has been. I wish I could just live life normally and not worry about every freakin thing around me and stress about the future or what people think of me and just surrender it all to God, but that is the hardest thing in my life to do. That and I am an extreme pushover….I feel like people always get their way when they are around me because I feel like I want everyone else to be happy EXCEPT me! But my strongest desire is to see those I love happy, so it doesn’t bother me too much 🙂