It’s been a crazy season in our lives, we bought a new home last fall, Connor is full-swing in school (which is about to be out for summer!), and Terence got a new job a couple of months ago. It seems like life is always changing and nothing is set in stone these days. So with all this newness on the horizon, let’s talk about cars shall we- it’s the one thing we haven’t change in a while.
If you happen to live in the DFW area then you know what a bear traffic is around these parts. My husband has been commuting for years now. His commute takes almost an hour each way and his car is about to hit the 200K mileage mark. So, we know that car shopping is in our near future. I’ve talked with you all about using Capital One® Auto Navigator® before and it’s such a great website.
I had the chance to test it out myself when I visited the DFW Auto Show.
- Capital One developed Auto Navigator to simplify car buying and financing. Auto Navigator allows consumers to pre-qualify for auto financing and see their financing terms before visiting a dealer.
- With Auto Navigator, consumers can find a car and see their financing options, all in one place.
- Auto Navigator gives consumers the opportunity to see if they pre-qualify for auto financing before they visit a dealer, without impacting their credit score.
- Consumers can browse more than 3 million cars from over 12,000 participating dealers across the country, including in your area.
- Consumers can see their personalized APR and monthly payment on each car once they pre-qualify for financing. They can build their offer and see how their financing terms change.
- Consumers can also get dealer ratings and car reviews – all in one place – and even access car history reports, so they arrive confident and ready to buy when they visit a dealer.
We love traveling and going places as a family, and a reliable car is very important to us. We want a good value and something that is going to last us years to come. With Capital One® Auto Navigator® we don’t have to worry about the “what ifs” because we’ll have done our homework before hand & can walk into a dealership feeling knowledgeable and secure.
No matter what we decide a new car should always be a fun and exciting experience…and you can’t beat that new car smell am I right? So if you’ve wondered what kind of car you can afford and where to find it at the best price Capital One® Auto Navigator® is here to help!
HAPPY ROAD TRIPPING EVERYONE!!!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.