The product, information, and gift card have been provided by In The Raw® so that I could try the product and share my thoughts and information about Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions of In The Raw®.
Happy ALMOST Thanksgiving everyone! I’m so excited to spend the next week gathering with family and friends. Connor is out of school and I think it’s just going to be a chill week all around. I’m already full steam ahead and have my Christmas tree up…but that doesn’t mean I forget about Thanksgiving!
What do you think of when you hear the word THANKSGIVING?
Things you are thankful for?
Yes…food. Memo to everyone out there, wear your stretchy pants on Thanksgiving Day. You can thank me later.
I have a delicious recipe to share with you, it’s a Bourbon-Spiked Pumpkin Pecan Bundt Cake featuring Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag.
I’m always looking for healthier options during the holidays, but I still want to enjoy good food too! That’s why I love the Stevia In The Raw Bakers Bag for all my holiday baking.
Information about Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag:
- Stevia In The Raw® is a zero-calorie sweetener, perfect for any baking and cooking needs
- It contains an extract from the sweet leaves of the stevia plant
- Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag measures cup for cup with sugar so it can easily be used in recipes to reduce sugar and calories with no conversion necessary
- Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag is formulated so that 1 cup has the same sweetness as 1 cup of Sugar
- When using Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag for baking recipes, it is recommended that the user replace about half of the sugar in order to achieve the proper browning, rising and caramelizing that only sugar can provide
- Up to 700 calories are saved for every cup of sugar that is replaced with Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag
Bourbon-Spiked Pumpkin Pecan Bundt Cake
|1 cup||brown sugar|
|1/2 cup||Stevia In The Raw®|
|1 cup||canola oil|
|1 can||100% pure pumpkin (15-oz.)|
|3 cups||all-purpose flour|
|1 Tbsp.||pumpkin pie spice|
|2 tsp.||baking powder|
|1 cup||caramel ice cream topping|
|2 Tbsp.||bourbon or apple juice|
|1/2 cup||chopped pecans|
Heat oven to 325°F. Spray 12-cup bundt pan with cooking spray. Beat brown sugar, Stevia In The Raw®, oil and eggs until combined. Beat in pumpkin. Add flour, pumpkin pie spice and baking powder; beat on LOW just until mixed. Pour into prepared pan.
Bake 60 to 70 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 15 minutes. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen cake; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
Meanwhile, combine caramel and bourbon in a small bowl. Drizzle over cooled cake and sprinkle with pecans.